It's about time! I have been checking to see updated pics of that cute little nephew of mine! I can't wait for you guys to come home! Oh, and if your going to make it back I wanted to give you a heads up that I am going to try and plan Jeffrey's baptism on his bday September 13. SO if you guys make it back for that it would be awesome! And I also see I haven't been added to your friends and family list! :( If you need my blog address again it is: nelsonfamliy@blogspot.com!
Hey, Tasha gave me your blog spot so I could see your little guy! He is adorable! And it looks like you two are having a blast! Hope all is well. Take care! Kwinnae
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Allyn! He is so cute!!! I can't wait to see him, you need to hurry home to Idaho! We miss you guys!
It's about time! I have been checking to see updated pics of that cute little nephew of mine! I can't wait for you guys to come home! Oh, and if your going to make it back I wanted to give you a heads up that I am going to try and plan Jeffrey's baptism on his bday September 13. SO if you guys make it back for that it would be awesome! And I also see I haven't been added to your friends and family list! :( If you need my blog address again it is:
nelsonfamliy@blogspot.com!
Hey, Tasha gave me your blog spot so I could see your little guy! He is adorable! And it looks like you two are having a blast! Hope all is well. Take care!
Kwinnae
Post a Comment