Monday, September 22, 2008

Here we are out boating. It is September and we are boating in 64 degrees. We are crazy, haha.




Carter just chilling in his favorite outfit the life jacket. No, he really does like it. And boating.








This is my brother John. Having fun wake boarding. I took lots of pictures and I put my camera down and
he did a flip and landed it. I was so mad.



Here I am wake surfing. I am not very good. But I can stand up for a little while. On the other hand.......







My mom is very very good. She can go forever.









This is my dad. He skied and wake surfed.
Jared came too, but he didn't want to get wet this time.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

you look great allyn! and i love the pic of carter in the life jacket, so funny! what have you guys been up to lately???

Jared & Allyn said...

I just got back from a ten day trip. Down to St. George, Las Vegas, Mesquite, West Jordon, Salt Lake, and Farmington.