My goodness Allyn-Carter is adorable and growing up so fast!! I love your pictures-my kids usually smile after I take the picture! Good work!
I have a blog-check it out! :)
What a cutie... he's getting so big! He's definitely a Rovig, but I see a little Jared in him too. :) Let me know if you guys ever make your way down to Utah! If so we need to get together!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My goodness Allyn-Carter is adorable and growing up so fast!! I love your pictures-my kids usually smile after I take the picture! Good work!
I have a blog-check it out! :)
What a cutie... he's getting so big! He's definitely a Rovig, but I see a little Jared in him too. :) Let me know if you guys ever make your way down to Utah! If so we need to get together!
Post a Comment