Friday, November 21, 2008

So, I just wanted to tell everyone Happy Holidays. Jared and I moved to Rexburg. Now we live in a little apartment. Oh well. It is good being on our own. One bit of fun news is that my brother John is now at the MTC. He is going to Thailand. Crazy, I know. So nothing else fun is going on. Bye

4 comments:

Christi said...

I wish I could visit Rexburg!! That's good to live so close to your family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Tiffany said...

allyn! it's tiffany beckstrand. i got your blog address from dana. i hope that's okay. your little guy is SO CUTE! hope you are doing well! my blog is www.dansie-family.blogspot.com my email is tiffanydansie@gmail.com let me know what you're up to! keep in touch!

Kim said...

Hey Allyn--good to see your baby is happy and healthy. Happy blogging!

Danielle said...

don't worry about not knowing. I was planning on telling you when I was like 6 months preggo...I STILL cannot believe you did that to me!!! lol. But it is kinda funny. Still, shame on you!

Explain the cool bit of news at the end, you might be moving out here??? For school? Umm, let me think about that for a sec. When can I come help you pack your moving truck?!