Friday, June 26, 2009

BABY FUN!!!!


Alright, I guess I better let everyone know that I am pregnant!!! Very Exciting. I am going to have this baby sometime around Dec 14. Now does anyone have any guesses to what I am having??? The doctor gave me his guess, so you all should guess then I will let you know. Congrats to all my friends that have just had their little buddles of joy.

Two post in one day, I am on a roll. This was my first doctors appointment, because we are living in KY right now. And I just came home to visit and go see the doctor. I was very happy to see my little baby moving and healthy. Carter thought that is was pretty neat seeing the baby on the ultrasound. He was a talking fool.
I am here with my family and poor Jared is all alone in KY. We miss him and I bet he misses us.

13 comments:

The Stells! said...

hey congrats! :) I am going to say girl since that is what i am having

Reese said...

My guess is a girl too...even though I think that you want a boy.

Danielle said...

SERIOUSLY?!?!?! You're not going to make me wait until you're delivering? Woo-hooooooooo!!! Oh I'm so excited for you guys! How far apart are they going to be? Guess I can go back and check myself. lol. I say boy-cuz that's what I'm having for my 2nd. Oh, yay! How are you feeling?

Danielle said...

love the age difference. i was considering like 18 months apart but panicked and we ended up with 20 mo. lol. They'll be best buds though!

Danielle said...

i'm trying to see if i can leave the most comments out of anybody! is it working?

just saw your comment. My due date is the 15th of July, OB says he wants to induce on the 11th, and apparently I need to try and go into labor on the 9th of July so he can share a birthday with the super cool Carter. I'll do my best! ;)

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

I am going to guess a girl. That is what my psychic told me it was! And I think Kendon looks better in BLUE too! haha

Christi said...

I'm going to say girl-you need more pink! :) Congratulations!

DT Stevens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DT Stevens said...

Wow! congrats. You guys didn't have a hard time this time at all it looks like. I'm so happy for you guys. good luck with everything. It ill be tough with 2 as close as they are, but you'll have lots of fun it will be worth it. love you guys!!!

Danielle said...

i know-LAME! not even a single contraction! it was worth a shot though. ;) Happy birthday to your little man!!!

Katie said...

I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congrats!! Wow two kids right in a row... 17 months? How fun/busy! Sheesh, all my friends are having babies! I better get busy. :) Joshua is starting to get bored with me so I guess that means we should reproduce again so he has something to do. Lol. Oh and my guess is a boy. :)

AdrianneJayne said...

Here is the bell pepper recipe. Feel free to improvise! (i use spaghetti sauce sometimes instead of tomato sauce... and whatever else you want).

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Stuffed-Peppers-for-Two/Detail.aspx

AdrianneJayne said...

mMMMMmmmmexican Cheesecake

Ingredients:
2 cans of crescent rolls
1 cup sugar
2 packages of cream cheese
1 tbsp vanilla

For topping:
1 stick butter
½ cup sugar
Cinnamon

Cover bottom on a 9x12 Pyrex with one can of crescent roll dough. Pinch edges together so they become one uniform piece. Mix softened cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla together in a bowl. Cream out all lumps. Spread over dough with spatula. Cover mixture with remaining can of crescent dough. Again, pinch together to form one uniform piece. Melt one full stick of butter. Pour over top of dough, sprinkle ½ cup of sugar over butter, and sprinkle cinnamon over sugar; use as much as you’d like. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.