
We just got back from a quick trip to Bear Lake. We had a great time with family and got to play in the snow a ton. It is safe to say that we have packed more into this Christmas break than any before. From having a new baby to taking her on her first family vacation.


She is very aware of everything going on around her and will look you in the eye when you talk to her. Now if we could only teach her older brother to do that!

Carter getting reading to go snowboarding!



A little daddy/son bonding time with a sled and steep hill!
2 comments:
Hey ...
I was totally thinking about you the other day. I was wondering if you had your little one! I am so out of the loop. Congrats she is way cute:)
Brittney
Looks like fun. Now you need to come up to Seattle and play in all the water we have here! We did not get any snow this winter.
Post a Comment