Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nights

So, the nights are boring in the summer.
Daytime: Now having two kids take all my time during the day, is a wonderful thing. I love it. They keep me company and are the best people to talk to. No talking back and no gossiping. They just look at you with their cute little faces that say 'mommy i love you' so cute. And they help in my goal to lose baby weight. We go on walks everyday. So as you can see. daytime wonderful.
I start my night routine around 6:30. Get Carter and Brighton ready for bed. Step one: lay them down by each other and proceed in the assemble line. take clothes off of one child then the other. 2. change diapers of both children. 3. put on pajamas. 4. bottle for Carter and nursing Brighton. 5. brush teeth. 6. read scriptures and say family pray minus one (Jared). 7. lay both kids down.
Now this is not the boring part. It starts after step 7, when the kids are in bed.
Here i am at 8:30 and i have done all the cleaning i can, watched all the episodes on the internet possible (no tv) and have edited all my pictures. what to do? I need to come up with a new hobby!

1 comment:

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

I will keep you company in less than a week! Just pray our apartments are REALLY close so we can go back and forth!