Monday, October 25, 2010

Family Pictures

So getting a picture with everyone smiling is a lot harder than you might think. Just ask my sister and sister in law. But somehow we managed.



Carter wanted to play, not take pictures! All the cool sticks and weeds! Plus running away from the camera. He is a little boy.
Brighton just happy to be sitting on the ground. A little down time or so she thought.
Hugs and then tighter hugs! So much love to give.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

CUTE!!! you know, I just realized that I never called you back! Aaack. I will I promise. I hope you guys are doing well!!!

Mergens Family said...

Your family pictures are sooo cute!!! I need to get on the ball and get some done here soon :) We sure do miss you guys!! Bentley would be having so much fun with little Carter!

*Bree* said...

I love the family pics I cannot believe how much Brighton has grown since I last saw her only a couple months ago!