Thursday, July 10, 2008

5 comments:

The Stells! said...

guys he is soo cute congrats!

Hillery said...

Again, I am so happy for you both! And I can't wait to hold him and love on him! He was only 2 oz bigger than Jeffrey and only 4lbs smaller than Kenadee! haha She is getting so big and I can't wait for you to see her outside the NICU! She is so cute and smiley and talking like crazy! She is the bestest baby I could've asked for to end our era of having children! love ya three and can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! He is SO CUTE! Congrats!! We can't wait to see you all again and hold the newest Nelson!! :) We're SOOOO BABY hungry!! You look so happy and in love with your new life! ENJOY IT!!! It goes SO FAST!! Love you guys :) Take care!
Love, The "G-Gang"

Anonymous said...

adorable!

Hillery said...

Hey my blog address is nelsonfamliy.blogspot.com and I am going to go private, so shoot me your email address so I can add you to my list of people who are invited to my blog. my email is cnelson1151@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
: ) Hill