Sorry that we are slackers and never update our blog anymore. Well we found out that we aren't moving to Portland this year instead we are headed out to good ole' Kentucky. We are excited but not as much as we were for moving to Portland. Hopefully we can get more pictures and videos on soon. Sorry again!
5 comments:
my heart just broke! :( So sad you're not coming out here!!! Maybe when you're done with schooling you'll move out here for good. haha. I girl can dream, right? So glad you guys updated, I need more though. Pictures of your soon-to-be teenager and of you guys, what's going on, day to day stuff. I'm greedy but oh well. At least I'm honest. :)
you've got to have taken some cute videos of carter with your new video camera by now! better post 'em so we can all see! :)
What?! I haven't heard this news yet! When are you moving? When will you be back? And yeah, I need to see some new pics of my adorable nephew! We need to get together before you go!
Kentucky!@!#!%@ What? What's bringing you guys out there? We haven't had a chance to even make it down to Idaho and now you're going so far away. Well I guess my sister will be in Tennessee so you'll be close enough. Good luck with everything!
I agree with Danielle. I need more pictures. haha as I wrote that I realized I haven't posted any pictures of Joshua for MONTHS. lol oh well, I won't be a hypocrite. So, why Kentucky? APX? And yeah, Portland is probably way cooler (mostly because Danielle lives there, right?), but I'm sure you'll find nice people in KY too. I have relatives out there and they love it. And they're nice. :)
Post a Comment