
Bryan showing off his muscles. I could not figure out how to move the picture to the bottom. so here it stays. oh well.

Happy Birthday!! Sweet Sixteen!! Looks like you had fun.

This is what happened to my Hawaiian candle. That's what I get for leaving my stuff. Courtesy of Mary's pyro-technics. Happy Birthday Mary you can keep my candle. :D June 14, 2009

Grandpa and Carter. June 25, 2009

This is me trying my wakesurfing for the first time this year. I did an excellent job!!!

This is my sister in law Laura. This is her very first time ever. Go Laura!! :0)

Captain Carter enjoying the boat ride and watching everyone play. We had tons of fun in the Sun. June 25, 2009
2 comments:
Wow, Carter is looking so grown up!
Mary is 16? Holy cow-crazy!
Carter is looking so handsome-can't believe how big he is already. Someday I'll make it out there again so our boys can meet and we can hang out! :)
Post a Comment