Saturday, June 5, 2010

Children's Museum

Brighton was a very good trooper. She stayed in the stroller the whole time that we were at the childrens museum. And let me tell you we were there a long time. Here she is with one of her brighten your life smiles.
To say that Carter liked the museum is an understatement. But the water part of the museum made his day. This was the last place we went and it is a good thing that it was. He was soaked head to toe and I did not bring extra clothes. So he was walking around the museum in his shirt and diaper after we were done in this area. Did I mention that the water was freezing COLD.


OH MY!!! That would be my sweetheart! Who loves to suck on her finger and really anything she can get her mouth on.
When we got to this floor Carter ran straight to the train set and he did not leave it until we left. On this floor they had lots of other things to do, like sand box, fish tank, titer tater and much more. But the trains won!!
Okay so this floor had a lot of different rooms. This room was the outdoors room. It had boats, fishing gear and that's as far as we got. There were other things in the room and frankly I just can't remember.
This is another room on that same floor. This room had a lot of mechanical things. Examples the car the boys are sitting in, the rope Carter is climbing up (picture below), a ball gadget: which pulled the ball up and there were a series of ways it could travel back down., and lots and lots of little ball. Of which Carter wanted to carry around the room with him.

This is the first room that we went to. It had this climbing maze that the kids could get in a climb two stories up and down. It was really neat, but Carter was a little short so Chelsea got in with him and helped him out. All I have to say is thank you. Some of those spots were pretty small!!!

The piano. Well I think the picture pretty much says it all. He loved it, plus it helped that it played on it own.
What a cute smile. All in all he loved the day and we have been back again. And Carter thought it was as good as the first time. It is so much fun to see him learning new thing and how he can adapt to new situation. Plus my son is a dare devil and has no fear. He will try anything and will definitely run away and so his own thing. Whether or not I am following him. But I still love him.

1 comment:

Christi said...

What fun!I love children's museums. We have only been to one. Your kids are adorable. I love the pictures of Brighton in the previous post-did I tell you that? You need to call me!