Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lake Erie

We have finally made it to the Beach. It has been a long day. Arrival time: after 7pm departure in morning before 8am.
Brighton's first time in the water!!! She loves the water just like her brother. Since the beach experience we have gone to the water park both kids love that!!!
Looking out at the HUGE lake and lake Erie is one of the smallest great lakes or even the smallest. I can't remember what they told me.
All of the boys playing in the sand. Carter was by far the most outgoing. He played in the sand, played in the water, then back to the sand, etc.
Play by play. I tell you I have not yet met a child that loves the water as much as he does!



We had so much fun on this trip. Even with the long drive and long day it was worth it. Having fun and doing things with your family is the best thing ever! These memories priceless!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i love carter's huge soggy diaper from playing in the water! looks like you guys had a blast.