
To continue our day.... We went to the Kirtland temple. Now this was after the zoo, after the long 2 1/2 hour drive to the zoo then the 30 min drive to Kirland....

Needless to say, I did not hear a word of what they told us about the temple. Especially sad because we had to pay to take the tour. I was out in the temple hall with Carter talking loudly!

Kendon, Carter, Boston. Outside the Kirtland temple.

The stroller gang.

All ready to go to the next stop... which is the LDS portion.

The church owns a lot of land. The N.K. Whitney home and store, the saw mills and others. We asked for the really fast version (as you can see all of our kids were ready to go)

Now did I hear much of these stories? Just a little bit more. One thing I remember was in the N.K. Whitney store there is a room call the "Room of the Prophets" or something like that. Now in this room Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father appeared to the men. And that is about all I heard.

Carter falling behind. Walking to the Saw Mill.


Next Stop..... The Beach. I know what you are thinking WHAT A LONG DAY! and you are right!
No comments:
Post a Comment