Thursday, June 19, 2008



Our trip to Kansas City Zoo. These are more resent photos.

We went to the Zoo with... Heather, Blake, JK, Danielle, Dana, Brent, Allyn, Jared and Kendon (asleep in the stroller).







Jared and I. Jared is hanging onto the tail of this giraffe. Isn't he cute.

















This day was soooo HOT. It had to have been the hottest day yet and of course we decided to go to the Zoo. Not only was it hot, but humid. I was dieing and so were the boys. Can you guess what they are doing in this picture???

Although the day was hot we all had a blast!!!!









1 comment:

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

We miss all you guys so much! We did so many fun things together and I miss that! We never do anything here in Utah! It sucks! We will all have to get together to do fun things when we are all back in Idaho! I cant wait!