Saturday, June 14, 2008

So, here we are at Adam-ondi-ahman. It was very, very cold. I think that we will go back, so Jared can see how pretty it is when everything is green.



































These last two pictures are of Hauns Mill . It was so muddy. I was afraid that the car would get stuck. It didn't. But Jared did sink down into the mud. It covered his shoes and he almost fell over into it. I thought it was so funny, he did not.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

hahaha. i could picture that too. don't worry. i would've laughed right along with you allyn! :)

p.s. your password verification is wanting me to swear right now. lol.

Anonymous said...

your hair looks so long in this picture! i never saw it before danielle cut it. i think that's funny too that jared sunk into the mud and almost fell over! ha haa!