Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pregnancy!!!



These pictures were taken for Mother's Day, so I was 32 weeks (maybe, I do not really remember). I am now 36 weeks about. The doctor informed me that if I were to go into labor they would not try to stop it anymore. I thought that was funny. Our baby should be part of our family sometime around July 13. We are very excited to see him.



So, these pictures are really bad, but I figured OH WELL. I had to take them by myself, with the timer. NO judging, I am pregnant. These pictures were taken on Sunday, June 15, Father's Day. Anyone see a trend (HAHA). I should be 36 weeks, we will see if that is true, when the baby comes.




2 comments:

Reese said...

You are so cute pregnant! Don't forget it! :-)

DT Stevens said...

I just looked at your pregnancy pictures because i wasn't around when you were pregnant. You didn't get very big at all it looks like. A little swelling but that all seems to have gone. You look great. See, I don't swell. I stay skinny every where else but I get big on the tummy! That's why Reena was 9 pounds! I hope this baby is smaller, at least that's the route I'm going with it.