Scary!!!! Dana and Brent were leaving our home one night and this is what greeted them. A HUGE spider. So what did they do.....they called Jared and told him to open our door. So he did and he found the spider. Well he did kill it!!!!! Thank goodness. I was already in bed wondering what in the world he was doing. He came in and out of the house so many times. He needed supplies......
A shoe
A quarter
Camera
Febreze
Upholstery cleaner
A quarter
Camera
Febreze
Upholstery cleaner
I think that was everything. Now to explain the supplies. Shoe to kill the spider, a quarter to show everyone how big this spider was, the camera to take pictures (of course), febreze to make it smell good (no he was trying to kill all the baby spiders that popped out of the big spider when he killed it. ) And that is what the upholstery cleaner was for also, because as Jared said "the febreze was only making them smell good." The upholstery cleaner did the job, those baby spiders didn't stand a chance against my husband. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "I would rather not tell you", then Dana called again and I over heard on the phone. I definitely didn't think the spider was that big though.
This picture is of all the baby spiders scattering. Gross!!!!
2 comments:
that is seriously the most disgusting thing i have EVER seen. shame on you for posting this. i about threw up! lol. :)
so did not know you had a blog! How are you??
Post a Comment